Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
san diego coronado bridge
Transcript of san diego coronado bridge
Where in the world is it? What areas does it connect?
Crosses over San Diego Bay
Connect the Island of Coronado and City of San Diego.
It is a bridge of 2.12 miles of longitude
Emergency lanes removed 1993
Five lanes for driving
In total about 61 meters high
Only for vehicular traffic
San Diego Coronado bridge
Began in February of 1967
the opening was in august 1969
It was a construction of $50 millon.
SAN DIEGO CORONADO BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION
Has a bright blue color.
Designed to combine with the sky and the sea.
Panoramic view of 360 degrees.
In 1970, won a price for being the most beautiful bridge.
100,000 cars per day
Cyclists had the opportunity to cross the bridge
Generate $ 8 million every year.
The tolls were cancelled
Becoming a symbol
will have 50
metaphors of bridges
To solve our conflicts we need to build a comunication bridge.
The bridges connet cities like love connet people.
The world is lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.