Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CEMEX
Founded in Northern Mexico
Mexican revolution caused CEMEX to halt production
Lists on Mexico Stock Exchange
and becomes Mexico's market leader
Becomes one of the world's largest companies
Launches its company-wide procurement process and global sourcing office
• Global building materials company that provides services in various countries
• Produce, distribute, and sell cement, ready-mix concrete,
• Maintain trade relationships in approximately 102 nations
• One of the leading cement manufacturers in the world
• One of the world’s top traders of cement and used coal
• Annual sales of US$14.98 billion
• Close to 44,000 employees worldwide
• Stop paying dividends on May 6th, 2005
Lorenzo H. Zambrano
Chairman of the Board and CEO
Fernando A. González
Vice President of Finance and Administration
Juan Pablo San Agustín
Vice President of Strategic Planning and New Business Development
Current gains in various countries
Weak market in Europe and in debt
Reconfiguring to make a leaner, more efficient system
Threat of new local entrants in industry
Pro Forma 2013/2014
Pro Forma 2013
US Housing Crash