Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dolphin Classification project
Transcript of Dolphin Classification project
Bottlenose dolphins are big eaters and eat a wide variety of fish, squids, shrimp, and crustaceans. A bottlenose dolphin's eating beahaviour is flexible. Order cetacea breathe through blowholes located usually at the top of the skull. There are 86 species of Cetaceans. By Emma More facts about Bottlenose dolphins! -Bottlenose dolphins are typically in groups of 10-30 members.
-Dolphins often work as a team to harvest fish schools.
-They use sound for communication such as squeaks and whistles emitted from the blowhole.
-Dolphins leap as high as 20 meters (6 feet) in the air.
-Bottlenose dolphins are usually between 2-3.9 meters tall.
-Their average weight is about 150-200 kg.
-Their average life span is 25 years. Their maximum age can be 40-50 years.