Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BLC Orientation 2013
Transcript of BLC Orientation 2013
Book Lovers Club
SSAM BLC exists:
1. To train students that will act as liason between grade school students and the library
2. To familiarize the students with the popular books and other trending print and nonprint library resources
3. To encourage life-long reading habits and to enhance reading, writing and research skills of the students
4. To developed the students’ library skills, appreciation, proper library behavior and appreciation of the value of helping and serving the users if the library
They will make different activities to promote the existence of the club
They will promote the importance of reading and encourage the SSAM learners to develop a love for learning by spending more time reading books, periodicals and other printed materials
They will help the librarians and library staff in maintaining discipline inside the library
They can have extended library privileges
Book Lovers’ club or BLC is a club designed especially for students who love books and reading with genuine interest in library activities
*The loan limit for BLC members is 4 BOOKS :)
2. WELCOME TO GS LRC FAMILY!!!
*BLC Members have
On The Job Duty (OJT) and will be assigned in different Sections of the Library
3. BE A
Election of Officers
4 Characters/ Scenes 1 Book
BLC Creative Pieces #1
Popsicle Sticks Bookmarks
Book Lovers Mobile
Alamat ng Aking Alamat
Cover a Scene
Basic Foreign Language
BLC Creative Pieces #2
Book Bag Puppets
Movie Clip Viewing: Fantastic Flying Books
of Mr. Morris Lessmore
Battle of the Book Brainers
Amazing Book Race
Guessing Book Bag
Comic Strip Making
Scavenge for Poetry
Tribute to Grade 6 Club Members
Club Evaluation; Farewell Party!
THAT IN ALL THINGS,
GOD MAY BE GLORIFIED
1. BOOKS, BOOKS,
BOOKS and lots of
*BLC members help promote library advocacy by staring on different GS LRC's Audio Visual Presentations