Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the best spanish presentation eva
Transcript of the best spanish presentation eva
1.) Nos lavamos las manos. Después de lavar, nosotros comemos la comida.
2.) Jake se mira en el espejo.
Here are some more reflexive verbs:
quitarse: to take off afeitarse: to shave
ponerse: to put on bañarse: to bathe, to take a bath Reflexive Pronouns me myself nos ourselves
te yourself os yourselves
*se yourself, himself, *se yourselves,
herself themselves What is a reflexive?! It is the subject of the verb that performs and receives the action expressed by the verb. A verb is reflexive if the action the subject does is directed back to the subject. Positions of the pronouns There are two ways that the pronouns can be positioned; either in front or behind the verb.
The most common way that reflexive verbs are seen is with the pronoun before the conjugated verb (ex: Yo me levanto. - I get myself up.)
The other way that reflexive verbs are seen is with the correct object pronoun attached to the end of an un-conjugated verb. (ex: Yo puedo despertarme. - I can wake myself up.) by Diana Thomas and Ashley Garcia Reflexive Pronouns and Verbs Example:
1.) Se cepilla los dientes todos los días.
What does this sentence mean?
Who is receiving the action? - These are object pronouns, not subject pronouns. Subject pronouns are: yo, tu, el/ella/ud, nosotros, ellos/ellas/uds
- Reflexive pronouns are often used to emphasize an action done to oneself.
- The asterisks show how the el/ella/uds form and the ellos/ellas/uds form have the same reflexive pronoun. You can tell which is which by the conjugation of the verb. That's all for reflexives!