Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of lab report
An independent variable can stand alone and is not influenced or changed by the variable that you are going to measure.
What is a variable?
What is an independent variable?
What is a dependent variable?
What is a control or constant?
A variable is something you are trying to measure. There are two types: independent variable and dependent variable.
The control or constant
has everything the same
except for the independent
variable you are testing.