Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Color Theory
Colors used to combine to make a range of colors =
A color made by mixing two primary colors =
A color made by mixing either one primary color with one secondary color, or two secondary colors =
Colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel
The high contrast of complementary colors creates a vibrant look, especially when used at full saturation
Work well when you want something to stand out
All the tints and shades of a single hue
3 colors evenly spaced around the color wheel
Colors next to each other on the color wheel
Picking a color, and looking directly across at its complement, then using the colors on either side of its complement
to a color to make it lighter
to a color to make it darker
to a color to make it neutral
Warm vs. Cool colors
energetic and vivid; advance in space
Give an impression of calm; soothing