Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Issues in Rap Music
Transcript of Issues in Rap Music
* about 75% of rap videos contain some kind of sexual imagery and the videos contain something relating to drugs or alcohol
*3 percent of songs today portray tobacco use, 14 percent portray marijuana smoking, 24 depicted alcohol use, 12 percent included references to other substances, and approximately 4 percent contain anti-alcohol and drug related messages Why is this type of music so infleuntial? The state if Hip Hop has gotten worse over the years. The chances of Hip Hop's negative and violent ways to be put to an end is highly undefinable . If Hip Hop artists were to produce more records that promote possitive messages ,the state of teens and the society would most likely change . What Should be Done ? Thank You For Listening !
I hope you enjoyed this presentation... Hip Hop is being over consumed by the wrong audiece 2PAC- Keep ya head up http://.nytimes.com/2008/02/05/under-the-influence-ofmusic/