Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MemoryBrands
Introducing a revolutionary game
Presenting a Revolutionary Gaming App
We named it: Memory Brands
Why would the participate?
A traditional Game
Combining three elements:
Proud to introduce:
A Unique Concept
People (smartphone users)
Play memory on their smartphone.
Donate money to a chosen charity project.
Donate money to a chosen charity project
Why would people play this game?
1. One of the most time consuming activities on the smartphone is playing games.
2. It’s a unique concept. ''It enriches the digital life of smartphone/tablet users.''
3. Most important: people have the opportunity to sponsor a chosen charity project while playing a fun game.
Why would Brands donate?
1. Social Responsibility
Why would charity projects want to be part of this game?
1. It’s free.
2. It’s a unique way of fundraising.
3. A project receives a lot of free publicity.
It's a win-win-win situation:
Brands Donate, Peope play, Charity wins!
Let’s take a look at the visual concept of MemoryBrands:
Traditional games are hot
3.Unique concept --> Domino-effect
Contact person: Dillon Richardson
Website: www.fundraisinggames.net (availible soon)
Brands donate money to a
chosen Charity Project.
People support a chosen charity project
by playing Memory with Brands.
Every Memory combination has real value.
MemoryBrands thanks you for watching the presentation.
Do you want your brand to participate?
Or do you have any questions?