Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Melody and music
Transcript of Melody and music
Different musical styles use melody in different ways
Jazz musicians use the term "lead" or "head" to refer to the main melody, which is used as a starting point for improvisation
Rock music, melodic music, and other forms of popular music and folk music tend to pick one or two melodies (verse and chorus) and stick with them
Indian classical music
Indian classical music relies heavily on melody and rhythm, and not so much on harmony, as the music contains no chord changes.
Balinese gamelan music
Balinese gamelan music often uses complicated variations and alterations of a single melody played simultaneously,
This is a template
surprise hidden content
Add background music
Guess the melody