Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
S.T.O.P. Decision Making Process
Transcript of S.T.O.P. Decision Making Process
What? -the moral object (or the action)
Why? - the intention or motive
When? Where? Who? How?
Find all aspects of the situation.
Consider all of the areas of circumstances. PRAY! +Talk
-Let God know what's on your mind.
-God WILL answer in some way. Be ready. Presented by: Emily Webb STOP (Think) +Alternatives give us choices.
-Think of the alternatives you have.
+Consequences tell us what is right/wrong to do.
-Make a list of the consequences that could go with each of your alternatives. (Others) +Consider others
-You are only 1 of billions of people in the world.
-Don't be reckless. Don't hurt them.
-Sometimes considering them isn't enough.
-Sometimes you need a second opinion.
-Sometimes you need to look at things from their perspective. Search out the facts
Pray (Search out the Facts)