Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Success of IKEA's Hybrid Strategy
Transcript of The Success of IKEA's Hybrid Strategy
Why is this strategy difficult for competitors to imitate?
-The low cost supply agreements with their main Chinese and Polish suppliers
The dangers of the Hybrid Strategy and methods of protection
- The risk of "getting stuck in the middle."
Thanks for listening!!
- Cost Leadership
Will we still love IKEA?
- Loyalty established among customers from it's first movers status
- The Ikea story is very hard to imitate
- Innovative technology and managerial control are methods of sustaining a hybrid strategy.