Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cholera Disease
By: Daniela, Cristina and Liset
The Cholera disease was ongoing and would not stop. Because of this, it was able to spread worldwide. The disease was also able to kill its victims within 3 hrs., making it the the worst pandemic disease.
The Cholera disease originated in Bengal, India in the 1800's
Victims died instantly within 3 hours of first symptoms. Symptoms include diarrhea, vomiting, cramps and lowered blood pressure. This caused them to lose a lot of fluids from their bodies and die quickly.
Cholera started spreading rapidly across the world. The main cause of this epidemic was the lack of treatment of human feces and drinking water. It easily spread in places with poor sanitation, crowding, war, and famine.