Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Ama
What you can do to help:
The identified needs for the children
These kids need:
Provision of diesel for the heating system.
Repairs of the school generator and electricity.
Establishing a computer laboratory.
Purchasing 20 wheelchairs.
Purchasing diapers for a one year supply.
Purchasing classroom desks and chairs.
Providing medical assistance and medication for a year.
Purchasing stationary items.
Establishment of a school library.
The Amal school charity organization
1- Al-Amal is a school for special needs children which is located in bab musalla, it has been selected as the recipient institution for this year.
2- The school has 124 Children from grade 1 to 11.
3- These students hail from extremely poor families and almost half of them belong to families that have been internally displaced.
The campaign will continue till February 16, 2017.
Everyone can donate in cash to help this school and kids.
You can also participate in the bake sale happening this Thursday, everyone will be able to sell and/or purchase items.
All the money will be added to the donations.