Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
12 Tumor Streams
2 Main Bioinformatics Pipelines
~40 Galaxy users
Ad-hoc projects Reproduce Pipelines 1. Familial Create and optimize in-house tools - Adhoc projects can lead to reusable tools
- Amplicon Alignment improvements and Galaxy integration
- Contra in Galaxy
- Variant Callers Consensus in Galaxy Integrating new tools Genome-Music Promoting Bioinformatics Networking Lots of data!
New needs! Steps? Allow researchers to reproduce pipeline steps Somatic Sniper VarScan MuTect JointSnvMix PeterMac: Primer Design Replaced by custom aligner 3. Amplicon alignment 2. Somatic In-house script Tools:
GATK Researchers are never satisfied with default outputs Tools:
GATK Variant Callers Custom Amplicon Alignment Demos
In-house script Bismark Optimus Primer http://op.pgx.ca/ Coming to Galaxy!