Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sharks
Attempt to make concentration same on both sides of skin
Levels of salt are higher than the sea
Can receive freshwater through gills
Difference between body and environment = osmoregulation occurs
Sodium and Chloride ions.
'This is Brendan and Yafiet at their best'
By Yafiet and Brendan
Bonus Question :
Why can't sharks live in
Ever wondered how Sharks can smell a drop of blood from miles away?