Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sharks
Attempt to make concentration same on both sides of skin
Levels of salt are higher than the sea
Can receive freshwater through gills
Difference between body and environment = osmoregulation occurs
Sodium and Chloride ions.
'This is Brendan and Yafiet at their best'
By Yafiet and Brendan
Bonus Question :
Why can't sharks live in
Ever wondered how Sharks can smell a drop of blood from miles away?