Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of incomplete LMU
With the 8 Steps of Programming Guide!
I have this great idea! Where do I start?
The first step in Programming is not submitting the request in ESHO
Before you submit your proposal in ESHO, make sure it meets a need in your community. How are you helping students make personal connections?
But no, really, I have this great idea!
Once you have established the community need , you also need to think about the complexity level of your program.
Asses needs and talk to your RD first!
While discussing your program vision with your ARD, you'll
Would you like to bring in a campus resource?