Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GenYes!
working with the technology of today.
In other words, we're the Geek Squad
of the school What have we accomplished?
We have stopped recording them due to how many we have received
This year is incalculable!
GenYES Website to keep track of TAPS Learning Who do we serve? Teachers
Community Anyone who needs technology help. Goals of members Competitions Hardware Help?! Computer & laptop
DVD & VCR Promotions
IT College and Career plans
A desire to learn
Enjoyment in helping others Software and Web 2.0 Help
Adobe Premier Any questions? We Are the Press! Cameras and Photoshop Video productions Auditorium Video Editing Teaching Assistants Started out as amateurs
becoming pros. Work tech into teacher's lessons
Help struggling students. Take photos of school events
Yearbook assitance Gen Yes members come to weekly meetings to learn new programs and skills.
Student teachers http://canjohs.genyes.org/taps/new Can help with Sound board
Stage Management And lots more Lighting Total of 322 recorded TAPS
last year alone!