Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Communication:
Non-verbal communication is the process of sending and to receive messages without using a word, that is either spoken or written.
Sender – who is wanting the
Receiver – the audience to
whom the message is sent
Channel – medium by which
the message is delivered
Message – what is being sent
Feedback – a response to the
We are ALWAYS
What are some ways humans
the spoken way of communicating and one of the most common ways of conveying a message.
-the imparting or exchanging of information
-the means of sending or receiving information
-the successful conveying or sharing of ideas and feelings
words, sound, speaking, and language.
but no matter how well you follow the 6 C's ....
5 Ways to Listen Better
Body Language and Posture
Beware of persons whose bellies do not move when they laugh
- Chinese Proverb
Draw What I Say
Is smiling an expression of internal feelings or social expression?
Types of Communication
Different types of non verbal
Lets Get Up and In a Circle