Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Me
Transcript of All About Me
bit about me... that's me! At home That's my Daddy! Is in Kuwait. He is in the
Army National Guard My Father... me again! my cousin (Breanna) and I! my cousin (Alicia) and I! My Father and Mother. C: My name is Alexis, I am in 8th grade, I am 13 years old, I live in Fox Lake, Illinois, I attend Stanton Middle School, and my family consists of my mother (Dusty,) my father (Thomas,) my grandmother (Linda,) and my 3-year-old sister (Emma.) I usually wake up around 6:00 a.m. I usually go to bed at 10:00 p.m. My three favorite things to do at home are watching T.V., watching PewDiePie videos on youtube, and going on ifunny.mobi. Today for breakfast I ate Special K cereal with strawberries and a smores Poptart. Last night for dinner I ate green
beans, potatoes, and roast beef. Chores I do at home are feeding my
kitty and scooping the litter box. When I need a quiet place to relax,
I go to the guest house, otherwise know as my grandma's house! If I were in charge, I would spend my time after school clothes shopping. I love... my family! But... My dad isn't here. (not at the moment) He is over seas. At School The last book I read was
TMI by Sarah Quigley If the school cafeteria serves chicken nuggets, I will be the first in line. If they serve fish sandwiches, I will bring a lunch that day because their fish is really gross. If I could make up a new word it would be ubjunkta. The definition would be: (pronouced ub-JUNK-tuh) an adjective used to describe someone or something that is sometimes cool but sometimes not. I'm really good at math but I dislike it. My favorite subject is Science. My least favorite subject is Social Studies. When I'm not at school I'll be at home, at my uncle's house, or at the store. I don't go places often. y= I DON'T CARE! x+1 OMG Mr. Shannon is
SO UBJUNKTA! I love science!
I hate math! I hate social studies... Vacation / Travel The places I've been are... Wisconsin. Specifically Twin Lakes and Kenosha. I just recently visited Oriole Springs Apple Orchard in Twin Lakes and got half a bushel of apples! I've also been to Milwaukee with Andy a few times.
Indiana. My family and I rented a cabin in Brown County for 3 days. It was such a cute little town!
That's about it... Like I said, I don't travel a lot... or far. The places that I dream about going to... An uninhabited island. I would absolutely love to play the role of a "castaway" because it would be such an amazing experience learning how to use your surroundings and fend for yourself. I love camping, and I love the Hunger Games, so I think that this wort of thing would be just my style.
London, New York City, Paris or Milan. Ever since I was a little girl, I knew that I would be a fashion designer. These four places are the "big four" fashion capitals of the world. When I was younger, I made plans with my drop-dead gorgeous cousin Alicia (whom you can see in my family slide being a dork with me) to someday move to Paris and run our own clothing store with our own designs. How much fun would that me?! Top 5 Likes & Dislikes Likes Dislikes 1. Friends & family
3. Helping others
5. Food 1. The numbers 9 and 11. (9-11)
2. Saying goodbye
3. People who are "fake"
4. Being misunderstood
5. Social statuses Top 5 Pet Peeves 1. People who argue about stupid, pointless things because they feel that they are right all the time.
2. People who are load, obnoxious, and interrupt because they like to be the center of attention.
3. People who think they are amazing but really aren't good at the thing they think they are good at.
4. Parents who really shouldn't be parents, and that don't control their screaming, bratty children in public.
5. People with really, really bad body odor. It's called deodorant. You should really try it out some time! Favorite music and bands/artists I like all types of music and will jam out to anything, but my favorite genres are pop, rock, and R&B. My favorite bands are The Wanted, One Direction, Hot Chelle Rae, Foster the People, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Maroon 5. My favorite artists (I have a lot) are Greyson Chance, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Carly Rae Jepsen, P!nk, Ellie Goulding, Flo Rida, Wiz Khalifa, Gotye, Nicki Minaj, Karmin, Cher Lloyd, Alicia Keys, Trey Songz, Train, Eminem, Ne-Yo, Kelly Clarkson, PSY, Chris Brown, and Usher. That's only 24. There's a lot more!