Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Algebraic fractions
How do we add
How we do divide
How do we simplify
How do we multiply
So what is an
An algebraic fraction is a fraction in which the numerator and the denominator are algebraic expressions
Now it is your turn:
Think two examples of
Lets see the examples again
But as the algebraic fractions are fractions,
we can simplify them, add, multiply and