Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Highlighted topics
TLS (Transport Layer Security)
-It enables secure web browsing,application access,data transfer.
-It prevent the data from any type of corruption.
-It consists of two protocol layers:
TLS Handshake Protocol
TLS Record Protocol
SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication.
- A relay is a service that allows you to send emails,and for that purpose it has a full fledged server.
Examples of relay server
-IMail by IPSwitch
-Mail Enable by Mail Enable
MUA (Mail User Agent)
-It is a program that allows you to receive and send e-mail messages
Common examples are : Microsoft Outlook & Edoura .
MTA (Mail Transfer Agent)
An MTA is a mail transfer agent & it is only responsible for the transport, delivery, and forwarding of e-mail.
IMAP & POP3
-IMAP and POP3 both are methods used by your computer to access e-mail messages from a remote server.
-Brain of the Computer.
-It is a hierarchical database that contains all of the configurations and settings of the Windows.
Lets Get In Detail
-The Registry contains two basic elements:
keys and values.
-The registry contains 5 main keys: