Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Donald Trump
While working under Mr.Trump, benefits include:
akes his employees seriously
- A leadership style characterized by individual control over all decisions and little input from employees
- Donald Trump is a rare and great example of a very successful and positive Autocratic leader.
- Trump generally centralizes all decision making by himself or a select few of trusted individuals
- Coercive power is displayed through leaders who use punishments and threats in order to gain compliance
- Trump is well known for his no-tolerance when it comes to firing people, as he believes the wrong people can become destructive to the organization if they stay too long.
- Trumps use of power encourages employees to work harder and to remain focused or else they will face consequences
- we believe that coercive power is a severe way to get employees to follow a company plan, however it can be necessary for growth or stability of a company.
"Sometimes the biggest error is not who you fire but whom you keep" -
-Donald Trump displays coercive power in his management style
Employee Assistance Program
Free Employee Cafeteria
- Giving your employees authority that goes with their responsibility greatly motivates employees .
- Trump states that he views all employees as
- Theory Y
assumes that people are self motivated, and thrive on responsibility, so trump gives his employees that responsibility
- Constant feedback is also given so that employees are improving and making less mistakes