Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Donald Trump
While working under Mr.Trump, benefits include:
akes his employees seriously
- A leadership style characterized by individual control over all decisions and little input from employees
- Donald Trump is a rare and great example of a very successful and positive Autocratic leader.
- Trump generally centralizes all decision making by himself or a select few of trusted individuals
- Coercive power is displayed through leaders who use punishments and threats in order to gain compliance
- Trump is well known for his no-tolerance when it comes to firing people, as he believes the wrong people can become destructive to the organization if they stay too long.
- Trumps use of power encourages employees to work harder and to remain focused or else they will face consequences
- we believe that coercive power is a severe way to get employees to follow a company plan, however it can be necessary for growth or stability of a company.
"Sometimes the biggest error is not who you fire but whom you keep" -
-Donald Trump displays coercive power in his management style
Employee Assistance Program
Free Employee Cafeteria
- Giving your employees authority that goes with their responsibility greatly motivates employees .
- Trump states that he views all employees as
- Theory Y
assumes that people are self motivated, and thrive on responsibility, so trump gives his employees that responsibility
- Constant feedback is also given so that employees are improving and making less mistakes