Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Georgia O'keeffe
in 1887. She found her intrest in art
when she was 10. Later in 1904 she took art classes
in Chicago, and while she was there she
met a man named Alfred Stieglitz
who inspired her work of art. Then in 1924 she married him. She was one of the best known artist
in the U.S. She painted many things such as trees, flowers, mountains, or bleached bones
that she found on the desserts floors, but her best one yet was Ranchos Church. Georgia O'keeffe was a very known
painter in until she died in 1986. This is an actual picture of Ranchos church Made by: Gustavo and Zay