Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
To Speak about our Time
Transcript of To Speak about our Time
The Trinity explosion, 16 ms after detonation.
Molybdenum Cofactor medical isotope
A New Epoch: Icon and Symbol
The Oomph Factor
Now I am Become Death
and Gunnery Range
Old English sped "success, a successful course; prosperity, riches, wealth; luck; opportunity, advancement," from Proto-Germanic *spodiz (cognates: Old Saxon spod "success," Dutch spoed "haste, speed," Old High German spuot "success," Old Saxon spodian "to cause to succeed," Middle Dutch spoeden, Old High German spuoten "to haste"), from PIE *spo-ti-, from root *spe- (1) "to thrive, prosper" (cognates: Sanskrit sphayate "increases," Latin sperare "to hope," Old Church Slavonic spechu "endeavor," Lithuanian speju "to have leisure").
‘A room might be on fire, but it doesn’t mean that the house is in danger.’
Professor Emeritus at Louisiana State University’s Department of Environmental Science.
Vice Admiral William H.P. Blandy, and his wife
posed with Rear Admiral Frank J. Lowry.