Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Lovely Latino American Tour
Transcript of The Lovely Latino American Tour
- no school - Main reasons for departure from homeland : - economic crisis
- favorable for the kids' education - Chile population left because of governmental problems in 1970 - Salvador : civil war, women and children left - Paraguay, Bolivia, Chile and Ecuador residents left for : - better living conditions
- for some, go to university again 11 : 40 am "Les Amériques" park - Founded in the 20th century. - First wave : 1970 - 1975 Salvador and Chile : governmental problems - Second wave : 1980 Peru, Guatemala and Venezuela : political problems - Third wave : 1994 Chile, Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico - Fourth wave : 2000 - 2003 Argentina went bankrupt