Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Kapok Tree Summary
Transcript of The Great Kapok Tree Summary
Character #1 continued Plus Character #2 started
- is the person who wants or needs something.
- is the thing that the person wants or needs.
The man wanted to cut down the Kapok tree.
- is something that is keeping the person from getting what they want or need- the PROBLEM
But the animals did not want him to cut down the tree because it is their home.
So- is the solution to the problem
So the animals whispered in the man's ear while he was asleep and he decided not to cut down the tree.
- this is the end of the story.
Then the man left the forest.
The somebodies are the animals of the rainforest.
The animals wanted the man to not cut down the tree.
But, the man was determined to chop the tree down.
Then the animals lived happily ever after in their great Kapok tree.
So, the animals talked the man into not cutting down the tree.