Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Snakeskin and green onion
Transcript of Snakeskin and green onion
Origins- It was Li's niang's remedy that it worked.
Statistics- It always works. Li once had a severe cough and ate the snakeskin and green onion when he was at the dance academy and he rapidly got better. Reference list
http://www.google.com.au/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi SNAKESKIN AND GREEN ONION
Yunxiao S3A Comparison China 21st century Australia China used snakeskin and green onion to cure sore throats and severe coughs People in Australia use tablets and drinks like ginger tea to cure sickness