Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Playing it Safe in the Sun
Transcript of Playing it Safe in the Sun
SPF is a measure of how much solar energy (UV radiation) is required to produce sunburn on protected skin relative to the amount of solar energy required to produce sunburn on unprotected skin.
Playing It Safe In The Sun
by: Mikayla Gilberto
Chemical based sunscreens are just as safe as mineral based sunscreens!
Higher SPF does not mean greater protection in the sun!
Limit Time in the Sun!
Wear hats and other protective clothing...
Sun exposure can lead to premature aging and cancer
UVA vs UVB Rays