Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wordly wise book 6 lesson 4 activity
Transcript of Wordly wise book 6 lesson 4 activity
Class DOJO quiet BEFORE bell
Monday: Wordly Wise lesson 4
Tuesday: Smarter Balanced Preview
Wednesday: WW Lesson 4
Thursday: WW Lesson 4-Packet due
Friday: No school-conferences
*Read AR book
Teams of 4/5 on your whiteboard AND in your ISN.
1. Create own definition
2. Identify the part of speech; noun, verb, etc.
3. Use it in a complete sentence
4. Draw a picture
5. Present to class
* While presenting audience students:
1. Write WW word.
2. Write definition.
3. Draw a picture OR write a complete sentence.
1. aloft 9. moor
2. attain 10. plummet
4. elude 12. propel
5. flammable 13. stationary
7. inflate 15. swivel
In your ISN
Choose a new WW word & complete ONE of the following:
1. Draw a picture.
3. Create a hashtag.
4. Use in a complete sentence.
Example: #attain success!