Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 3-19-14
Analyze Your Performances
Please listen and analyze a few of your pieces and write down your thoughts for improvement on the provided form.
Image by Tom Mooring
"Music can change the world because it can change people."
Sing one piece all the way through
Ah: two fingers-width of space
Ee: round lips
Oh: relaxed lower jaw
Oo: round lips, lifted soft palate
Eh: not "day,"
'eh' as in "bed"
9.4 - More Practice with Dotted Quarter Notes
Do detailed work on one performance piece.
Work in detail in one piece
March 19th, 2014
Can you spot when Superman's Dad
does a lip buzz?