Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Big 6
Transcript of The Big 6
Step 6: Self-Evaluation
Am I done?
A Research Model
The Big 6
Step 2: Information Seeking Strategies
What are possible sources?
Step 3: Location and Access
Where will I find sources of information?
Why do I need a model?
What types of information do I need?
Which sources might be the
best for the information I need?
Who can help me find what I need?
Step 4: Use of Information
How will I record the information I want to use?
What information in each source is useful?
How will I give credit to my sources?
Step 5: Synthesis
How can I organize my information?
What will my final product be?
Is this a reflection of my best work?
How could I improve my work next time?
What is the task?
NC Essential Standards:
Apply a research process for collaborative or individual research.
Do I have a topic?
What is my research question?