Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of DESIGNING A QUESTIONNAIRE
Transcript of Copy of DESIGNING A QUESTIONNAIRE
DESIGNING A QUESTIONNAIRE
What is a Questionnaire
a research or
, and designed
to extract specific information
CLOSE ENDED/EITHER OR
Do you think that Malaysian celebrities are lacking in morale values?" :
* A closed-ended question encourages a short or single-word answer.
It serves four basic purposes, which are to :
(1) collect the appropriate data,
(2) make data comparable and amenable to analysis,
(3) minimize bias in formulating and asking question, and
(4) to make questions engaging and varied.
keep the questions
easy to answer
ask one thing at one time
. NOT: "Do you read books and magazines regularly?".
the questionnaire on a sample group.
close ended/either or
"Please provide suggestions on how students can be more disciplined in attending classes"
An open-ended question is designed to encourage a full,
using the subject's own knowledge and/or feelings.
"What is the best way to educate incompetent drivers? Choose only
A) Send a reminder via text messages
B) Distributes flyers and brochures
C) Do not renew their driving license
D) Suspend their service
"Which movie(s) have you watched recently?
Tick (/) all that apply.
Furious 7 ( )
Cinderella ( )
Frozen ( )
Hantu Kak Limah ( )
Ah Boys to Men ( )
Others (please specify)..............
for your own questionnaire:
1. Number of questions = minimum 10, maximum 12
2. Apply at least 3 types of questions (MCQ,scale, ranking etc.)
3. Ensure that your questions are related to your objectives.
4. Ensure that instructions are clear.
5. Start with introduction, end with a thank you.