Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to Humanitarian Logistics Training
Cesar Russoon 30 July 2014
Transcript of Welcome to Humanitarian Logistics Training
Jessica Olney (The Abundance Project) on “Sustainable Logistics”. Wenesday 9:45 hs
Lin Thant Nyunt Hman (Oxfam)“ Working with Partners" Tuesday 13:30 hs
Aung Kyaw M oe (Save the Children) Emergency Logisitcs Wenesday 13:30 hs
Kyaw Zar Win (UNOPS) Import procedures Thursday 3:00 hs Cesar Russo
Aung Kyaw Than by the end of the 3 days you will: Training Objectives Improve your understanding of Logistics & Supply Chain Management within NGO and UN objectives and principles
Improved assurance in future donor audits on logistics. You will receive some theory, tips & practical advice to enable you to work more effectively Contribute