Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Angles
Suplementary Names of Angles Telling the difference If an angle is less than 90 degrees it is an Acute angle. If
an Angle is bang on 90 degrees then it is a right angle, the two
lines will be in an L shape when there is a Right angle, this will
be represented with a small box in the corner of the L shape. If
an Angle is more than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees it is called a obtuse angle. if an angle is more than 180 degrees it is a Reflex angle, an angle can not be higher than 360 degrees.