Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Eco-Tourism Venture
Transcript of Copy of Eco-Tourism Venture
www.funsterz.com/2012/08/29/beautiful-caves-of-thailand-17-photos/ REFERENCES CONCLUSION Thailand - Known as the ‘Land of Smiles’
- Gifted with wonderful tourist attractions
- Amazing sightseeing adventures
- Perfect mix of culture, tradition and heritage
- Own collection of historical attractions INTRODUCTION 7th January 2013
BILIK KULIAH 4
MR. FAKHZAN BIN BUANG Range of adventures and travel activities Offers a variety of various natural attractions Eco-tourism = To enjoy the benefits of a country while remaining concerned about its environment and wildlife. Eco-tourism in Thailand Places & Activities Beaches National Parks Mountains Caves Karon beach, Phuket Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Activities - Rock Climbing Railey beach, Krabi Jae Sawn National Park Khao Sok National Park Khao Yai National Park - Jungle Trekking - Elephant Riding - Camping - Biking Activities - Wildlife watching Tham Lod cave, Pang Mapha Phu Pha Phat cave Khao Luang cave Khao Chang Puak Doi Inthanon Activity - Mountain Biking SA WA DEE KA~ Employs and benefits local people
Increases resources for the protection of natural and cultural resources. (Money from the tourists goes back into the conservation of the area)
Increases country's income
Increases local's standard of living. IMPACT TOWARDS
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT Many similar eco-touring destinations
Contributes to the country
Surfing is not popular in Malaysia COMPARISON OF ECO-TOURISM BETWEEN THAILAND AND MALAYSIA
builds awareness and respect for the local culture.
educates visitors about the local political, social and environmental issues.
Visitors carry new ideas back to influence their own environment
Sustains wildlife and their habitats. - It is important to be concerned for our environment and wildlife.
- In this creative kind of tourism, we are able to enjoy and learn more about mother nature.
- Therefore, we should participate more in developing eco-tourism. WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED? Disadvantages of Eco-tourism Advantages of Eco-tourism The natural environment may be disturbed if the activities carried out are not handled properly. GROUP MEMBERS LUQMAN BIN ABDUL SAMAD NAME MATRIC NUMBER VANESSA TAN JYE CHIAN SITI ANISAH BINTI NORDIN RUTH CHEONG YANG MEI LIM XUAN YIN ASNIZAR BIN ASMUNI S16907 S17050 S16851 S17419 S17142 S16795 THANK YOU
FOR YOUR TIME - Surfing 1. Introduction
2. Eco-tourism in Thailand
3. Advantages and disadvantages of eco-tourism
4. Comparison of Thailand and local eco-tourism
5. Impact of eco-tourism towards economic development
6. Lessons learned
7. Conclusion and references Eco-tourism in Thailand Culture, Arts and Customs of ASEAN