Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon
2. I think it describes ideology because it has how Napoleon though he looked of himself.
3.From my perspective it tells you about ordinary people based on how Napoleon needed to look to gain attention.
4.The kind of historical questions this answers is what Napoleon really looks like. The benefits of using this kind of source is how well they detail the pic's propaganda.
5. The source does not really help you answers facts about Napoleon like how he really looked or how he really felt about the issues.
6. My analysis is probably about the same for most even though I would of wordered it differently. I believe this source supports the argument because it provides decent information about each pic