Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
The Dark and Middle Ages
18th - 19th Century
Let Us Begin Our Journey Back In Time...
Full of technological advancements
1000s of years of change
Shaped by discoveries made by men and women
Magical and herbal remedies
Roman Empire falls >> Dark Ages
The Middle Ages >> The Black Death
New founded interest in science throughout Europe
Detailed study of human anatomy
Barber surgeons for minor surgeries
Medical training and knowledge vastly improved
Smallpox vaccination created by Dr. Edward Jenner
Advances in surgery
-Ether to reduce pain
Discovery of penicillin and its mass production
Advanced imaging - CT, MRI, Ultrasound scans
Many different types of surgery
1900s to Today
Many people still believed in the old ways