Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MUSIC OF 1920'S
Transcript of MUSIC OF 1920'S
dances such as the shimmy, monkey glide , turkey trot and the most famous the charleston. louis armstrong was a notorious trumpet player who played for many artist and bands. bessie smith was an amazing blues singer.
they called her " the empress of blues".
born in 1894 and died in 1937 African americans became more expressive through their music lyrics. diffrent types of music had an impact on jazz. the ones that influnced jazz the most was blues and rag-time. JAZZ RAG-TIME BLUES Blues is a genre that originated in the deep south.
Blues is mostly made up of mostly chord progressions Blues is played in a call to response rhythm. Memphis blues is the number one top blues song. Riley B. King we know him as b.b king, one of the most famous blues muscians and singers. Rollingstone magazine put b.b king down as "#3 greatest guitarist of all time". was a genre of music that was played were notes and rhythms were more syncopated. He was a famous composer whose most famous song was " maple leaf rag". BY; Quin A