Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Irrational Zoophobia
What is fear?
Basic survival instinct
Wide spectrum of fear - irrational and rational fear
Aim of our investigation
Perceptual fear vs. actual danger
'How fearful are you of the animal?'
'How close would you approach it if it were injured or immobile?'
The fear of the 12 animals in our investigation was based on the participants’ subjective perception of fear.