Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monera
Monera is type of bacteria it can be harmful yet at the same time helpful. it can cause many diseases like .It can be helpful because by making antibiotics to treat humans and it help make variety of foods like cheese
Here is a video that will help you understand more about Monera
Monera doesnt have a well defined nucleus.Moneras are really tiny like atoms and molecules. They are single cell organisms. They are divided into 2 groups:
where it is found
Monera is found almost everywhere like...
Did you know that there are more than 1500 different types of monerans.
They absorb nutrients from outside their body.
Monerans are considered the most ancient creature on earth.
The Monera kingdom actually involves all bacteria that are known to...
can be in three shapes: