Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stability
* Tip Over.
* Transverse Stability.
* Effective point of thrust and drag.
* Mass Effect.
* Cases to study.
* Thrust force more than the drag
Mobility and Maneuverability
(Trimming and adding weight – Isolation – Electrical system overview with the isolated cylinder and other components – Motor assembly – Other components assembly – Joy stick design – Tether resistance – material selecting ”bolts and nuts” – Camera “Selecting and Positioning” – Lights – Leakage test – Pollard pull test)
Moving with acceleration ...
The drag increases
Till equaling the thrust
Equilibrium at max velocity
* Design 1
* Design 2
* Design 3