Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vimeo | Zach Klein
Transcript of Vimeo | Zach Klein
the lowest barrier of entry, and since
we already had writers on staff, we
commissioned them to write t-shirts."
- Zach Klein Where's the Value? High quality content: “Think YouTube, only with a focus on original videos and community, which has led to its being favored by those who care for quality.” Inspirations Involvement Grew from 4 to 16 members
November 2006: Google buys YouTube August 2006: InterActiveCorp (IAC) buys Vimeo
Remember College Humor? Love for beautiful images & photography What sets it apart? "Dedication to quality, community and originality"
-Klein Community Indie filmmakers The first video sharing website to support HD playback |2007| Video + Me = Vimeo
Vimeo = moVie Klein only went as far as CSS and design Artists
Public Officials Account Options Plus: 5 GB/week Pro: 50GB/week Innovations in Monetization •Company collects 15% of tips
•Tip Jar: donations from $0.99 to $500
https://diy.org/ http://freecabinporn.com/ http://www.foundercollective.com/