Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Ahhh choo... Sniffle Sniffle.... Cough Cough..."
Transcript of "Ahhh choo... Sniffle Sniffle.... Cough Cough..."
A. Paid sick days- not enough
B. Employees who need them, can't take enough of them, while others abuse this. Importance of Problem: A. Some exploit this benefit while those who need it can't
B. 1 in 5 employees have sever health problem who nee these benefits
C. Women have a high sicknees rate than men "Ahhh choo... Sniffle Sniffle.... Cough Cough..." Who is Affected? A. Example: Peyton Sanchez How can we fix this problem? Our solution: 15 paid days off 8 sick days "Emergency sick bank" These sick Days May Be Used If.......... Sick Days Need A doctor verification Note:
The Plan: Annual Meetings
Count on pay stub
Organized, Regulated system for logging these sick days
Donate to "Emergency sick bank" once a year or when needed
15 Sounds like a lot but...... pic: pic: Imagine Greater: Visualize your company in greater standing due to:
- Increased Awareness
- Increased Particpation Results: Employer has created a safety net for their employees
Increased productivity due to:
- Not worrying about taking a day off.
- Getting more done knowing that they have that net
- Increased communication between employees
Speaking of..... Communication will increase:
- Bartering/Switching/Giving away days to help fellow co-works However if there is Inaction:
- "DOG EAT DOG" World
- Hoard their days and not help one another Consequences: Higher turnover of employees
Again: Segregation of employees
- Low communication
- Everyone is sick becuase they can't afford a day off.
EX: Within a 3 week period (in group of 2), co-workers would be sick.