Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Client Referral Program
Transcript of Client Referral Program
CASE STUDY: DROP BOX
BE A CHAMPION™
PLAN OF IMPLEMENTATION
BUDGET & MORE
2. Main Objectives
3. Current Situation
4. Case Study
5. Be a Champion
6. Plan of Implementation
7. Future Growth
Proactive and self-sustaining approach toward acquiring customers through referral marketing
Systematic approach to catalog and dispatch specific needs of prospective customers
Estimated percentage of customers from referrals
percentage of customers from referrals
of new customers from Abovenet
Significant amount of new customers by referral without systematic approach, foundation of great service
Lack of formal program equals missed opportunity for repeatable success
Set lasting pattern of evaluating salesperson/customer relationship
and then asking for referrals
20% of all new customers should come from referrals by end of 2012
60% increase in sign ups due to referral program
"Hears about Drop Box from a friend, blog etc and tries it"
"'I didn't realize I needed this'"
"It actually works"
- Provides incentive for prospective users to actively seek current users
- Creates dialogue (and network) within prospective and current users
Short Term Goal
30% of all new customers should come from referrals by the end of 2013
20% by end of 2012
20% of 25 new customers (Oct-Dec) = 5 new customers
Average sales/customer = $7,352
Thanks to the Sales Team for answering constant questions about their customers, to Bob and Lish for supplying data, statistics and spreadsheets and to Keith for providing great guidance and feedback
Main message should be genuinely about wanting to share the good news about Champion ONE. Rewards come secondary, which is what the term “perk” suggests.
Our 2-sided system gives referred customers a 5% discount off their first order, as well as perks to those who refer their friends to us.
Additional developments to Be a Champion Referral Program may include:
Additional Tier (Platinum?)
Alternative Referral Methods
Amendments to Perk System technicalities
BE A CHAMPION™
Comprehensive, incentive-based program that involves
both Champion ONE and our customers to generate prospects and future customers
1. Mentality, psychology and recognition of being a "Champion"
2. Triple Tiered Perk System
1. Personalized email campaign 9/17
2. Follow up phone call for those who click through
1. Once Sales Rep closes sale, ask Post-Sale Account Management Related questions
2. With introduction of welcome package,
introduce referral program/ask for referrals
Integrate program into overall customer satisfaction mission
(i.e., post-sale questions, welcome package)
Long Term Goal
30% by end of 2013
Website Design: $2,825
Expected annual revenue
with long term goal
- Welcome Package
Development of Program
Assignment of Tasks