Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nike Sports
Junior Dos Santos
Alabama Crimson Tide
Oregon Ducks Colleges Competitors Under Armour
Adidas New Balance
Gary Fisher Strengths 1. Nike is a worldwide recognized to be the number one sportswear brand in the World.
2. Nike being a competitive organization has a healthy aversion towards its competitors i-eduring Atlanta Olympics, Reebok expensed on sponsoring the games; Nike however sponsored the top athletes and due to this step, it gained valuable exposure.
3. Nike has no factories; rather it uses contract factories to get the work done which makes it a lean organization. It has contracts with above 705 shops globally in about 46 different countries.
4. Nike is strong regarding its research and development; evident regarding its evolving and innovative product range.
5. there are near about 500 Fortune companies.
6. It has employs about more than 30 thousand people all over the world. Weaknesses
1. Every business retail sector is price sensitive that means trader usually have a propensity to offer a very similar know-how to the customers with a new cheaper product.
2. Nike was for pretty some time loath to reveal any type of information relating to its colleague companies.
3. This company was also accounted to have practical child employment in Pakistan and Cambodia to produce footballs.
4. Anti-globalization groups due to its unruly and exploited manner that was quite a disaster for its reputation positioned. 1. A large number of customers put on Nike product just because they develop a fashion style rather than to take part in any type of sport. It is mostly seems in young generation.
2. Nike is a trendy brand, which also provides chances for Nike since its products would become old-fashioned before even the product wears out that is consumers, will sense the need to replace the item with a newer fashion.
3. Nike through the advertisement of corporate brand and sponsorship agreements give a bunch of effort on its business marketing. Opportunities 1. There are heavy competitors of Nike in the market that always seeking the way to overtake it by applying new techniques..
2. A slump in international economy may lead to job scarcity in most of Nike’s worldwide shops.
3. Clients which are always shopping around for a better deal that express a good quality & if one store takes higher price for the products, the buyer would try to seek a better deal of the same product in any other place that convey the same value but cheaper.
4. Due to atmospheric pollution, Nike is careworn to maintain its ecological reputation in the whole world. Threats Nike Advertisements Nike Awards Fortune Magazine 2006, 2007, 2008, Nike has been
recognized by FORTUNE magazine on
its *100 best companies to work for* SB20 2007- Nike claimed the only spot in
the industry for the 2007 sustainable business
list of the worlds top sustainable businesses Human Rights 2012- for the 10th consecutive year Nike is
named one of the best companies for gay, bisexual
and transgender workers, Nike scored 100; best
possible score I.D. Magazine 3 of Nikes products have been recognized by I.D. magazine
in it's 2007 best in consumers product category World Wild Life 2007- As a founding partner of the
Climate Savers Program, Nike attained its company-wide target, achieving annual C02 emissions reductions 13 percent below 1998 by the end of 2005 Nike Financial Records Nike Logos Over the Years Just Do It. Nike Product Lines - Basketball
- Street Apparel
- Athletic/Walking Shoes Nike's Mission Statement