Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
iPods SHOULD be Allowed in School
Transcript of iPods SHOULD be Allowed in School
- they are to only be used when you are working independently.
- it should be used for music only, not games or internet
- iPods can be helpful during the school day because they can take notes and make note cards on apps that are on the iPod touch. People say that we should leave our iPods at home but then what do we have for the bus ride? Texting apps on the iPod touch can be a positive thing. What if we miss our bus or have to stay after unexpectedly? Students can get bored when they are just taking notes in class. iPods can keep a student paying attention. Among the talking of other students, iPods can distract a student from whatever they are saying and focus on the board and what the teacher is saying. If they only have one ear bud in. Music can help people learn and improve their grade. Some teachers already allow iPods in their classroom. Do not listen to anything Meagan says!