Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What types of cells and organisms undergo mitosis and meiosis?
Mitiosis undergo cells and organisms that can reproduce asexually and create indentical copies of their DNA. Meiosis uses organisms that rely on sexual reproduction however the process of mitosis is still needed for growth.