Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Similarities and difference between North America and South
Transcript of Similarities and difference between North America and South
Difference between North America and South America
North is in the North
South is in the South
North is north of the equator(mostly).
South is south of the equator(mostly).
North A. is made up of 3 continent. (Canada, USA, Mexico.)
South A. is made up of 12 continent. (Colombia, Venezuela, Suriname, Guyana, etc.)
North - lots of factories and manufacture, lots of goods.
South - not a lot of factories only small farmers produced crops. They had lots of good that Europe needed like cotton.
Both North America and South America was named after Amerigo Vespuci.
Both bordered by Pacific and Atlantic Ocean
North America and South America is connected by Isthmus.
Both mirror image of each other
North was anti-slavery
South was pro-slavery
North is Christian
South is Catholic
North spoke English
South spoke Spanish