Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bucket List Prezi
Transcript of Bucket List Prezi
Bucket List Assignment
5. Spend a week on a cruise ship
I can do this by making sure that I have a successful career and that I will be able to take some time off of work without it affecting my life to badly (lose of job). To do this I will need to be working at a good place and that I have enough vacation days by being part of a union or working for a fair employer.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
4.Live until I'm 100 years old
The way that I can do this is that I can make sure that I always eat healthy and I need to make sure that I am exercising and staying fit so that I have a better chance of living till I'm 100 years old.
You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old.
3. Get into a branch of professional hockey
The way that I can accomplish this task is by making sure that I don't miss any hockey practices and that I stay in shape on the off season so when I go back to hockey I am not out of shape. I can also work to this accomplishment by making sure that hockey is one of my top priorities in my life(School is allowed to interfere with this)
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
1. Finish University/College
The way i will finish University/College is by making sure that i keep my mind on finishing my education and making sure that i dont get mixed up in anything that would sidetrack me from my school work.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
2. Invent a Wireless Phone Charger
The way I will do this is by advancing my work with computers and making sure that I am keeping up with the latest technology so that I will know how to apply this technology to my invention. I will also make sure that I stay updated with the best software so that I have the access to the technology that is needed to do this.
To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.
My Bucket List
1. Finish University/College
2. Own an expensive car
3. Own a Mansion
4. Win the lottery
5. Go skydiving
6. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
7. Go to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa
8. Go drive a race car
9. Become a mechanic/computer engineer
10. Beat Chuck Norris
11. Beat Bruce Willis
12. Beat Russell Peters at telling jokes
13. Get into a branch of professional hockey
14. Make a wireless phone charger
15. Shoot a M249 SAW
16. Go scuba diving in the Caribbean
17. Go surfing in the Caribbean
18. Eat one of Gordon Ramsey’s famous dishes of food
19. Watch all the Lord of the Rings movies in order in one sitting
20. Watch all the seasons of Family Guy
21. Program a computer
22. Own 2 cats and 2 dogs at the same time
23. Watch all of the Star Wars trilogy in one sitting
24. Live until I’m 100 years old.
25. Travel to every country in Europe
26. Have a car before I’m 18
27. Own my own minecraft server
28. Build a model of my own house in Lego
29. Beat Steven at paintball
30. Spend a week on a cruise ship
31. Go back to Calgary and see all my old friends
32. Put Wal-Mart out of business
33. Drive a Camaro
34. Fly an airplane
35. Climb a mountain
36. Go to the moon
37. Go to the international space station
38. Own my own skyscraper
39. Own my own cruise ship
40. Become an accomplished computer engineer
41. Buy the Sydney opera house (Australia)
42. Compete in the Olympics
43. Become a millionaire
44. Watch all the seasons of boondocks
45. Beat Microsoft at making computers
46. Visit the International Space Station
47. Own my own cruise ship
48. Make a better computer browser
49. Beat Google’s search engine
50. Finish my bucket list